- The biggest factor in my success has been my increasingly growing faith, but I am still shy to talk openly with most people about it so I don’t come off as a Bible Thumper.
- My favorite nickname is from my little sister when she calls me Bubby.
- I nicknamed my girlfriend Scooby.
- My favorite super hero is Ironman, but I couldn’t tell you DC or Marvel.
- Turning left on red is one of my top 5 favorite things to do.
- I don’t look forward to every workout, and lately I had been really struggling to consistently work hard during my time in the gym.
- Making that decision every day drives my urge to better myself in many other areas of my life.
- I attend a Men’s Leadership Bible study at Southeast on Tuesday mornings. (Unrelated…they also serve free Chick-fil-a during this study)
- I always look forward to Tuesday mornings.
- I don’t believe in Karma. I believe in God recognizing all of your continuous acts of generosity.
- One of the main reasons I was able to start 413 Fit Club was due to Dad moving me back in and living rent free to help minimize expenses. Thanks, Dad.
- My favorite way to bond with people is while exercising, particularly outdoors…playing Ultimate Frisbee.
- Most days I drink two gallons of water. (Bonus: most people are chronically dehydrated; water is the most basic need of the human body for any bodily process/function. Drink more water AND TELL ME how much your life improves.)
- I gave up drinking soft drinks my freshman year of high school because one of the seniors on the soccer team didn’t drink them at one of our team dinners.
- Owning a gym probably isn’t my number one dream occupation. Snowboarding in the backcountry, waist deep in snow gets me too excited!
- I think my sister is going to be the perfect cat-lady when she is 40. Except with more than just cats. Like, a lot more. (She is happily employed at the Cincinnati Zoo while attending UC for her bachelors. I’m super proud of her!)
- My favorite album is Dark Sky Paradise (Deluxe edition) by Big Sean. There isn’t one song on there that doesn’t resonate with me or make me happy in some way.
- I still have all four of my grandparents at the age of 24. I feel very blessed to be able to have gotten to know them and having their influences in my life.
- Writing is not a hobby. In fact I force myself to do it just so I stay in habit of operating outside of my comfort zone.
- Forgetful is my middle name. If it doesn’t get written down, it doesn’t get done.
- Scooby is the best girlfriend, secretary, lifting buddy, motivator, best friend, and chef that a guy could ask for.
- I wish people would call me the fitness doctor. Then I would prescribe – 5 minutes of mirror time – every day! With the idea to be mindful of the choices you make on a daily basis and conscious of how they make you feel.
- My sweet tooth is the size of Manhattan. (Slight exaggeration, but you get the idea)
- Coming into the field of fitness I was positive that my target population would be high school athletes. Now I have come to find that I really enjoy training general fitness clients and seeing their perspectives and attitudes change. The moment when they start to see progress and find more self confidence. That is my favorite part.
- Making handfuls of money is not the reason for opening the business. I want people to come to find a healthier lifestyle and spread positivity into the people around me. It just so happens that I was blessed with the opportunity to do so in my home town, in my own space. And that is priceless to me.
Skip to content
Book a free intro today so we can learn all about you, your goals and how we can help you reach them